Ski Swap is approaching, November 4 – 6th. Feel free to invite family and friends.
We are looking for all racing families to help at the swap again this year. This is a huge fundraiser for the club and only by having many helping hands is this possible. Please let John Rae (firstname.lastname@example.org) know when you can volunteer, and if you have a preference on a specific job.
This is a great opportunity to volunteer and there are things the racers can do too. High school racers can earn volunteer hours. Elementary school racers can do it just because it’s fun. No experience necessary, we can train anybody.
Jobs Jobs Jobs
- Set-up and unload the Vendor’s Truck
- Check-in Desk – older racers and parents can check-in, the younger racers can take checked-in equipment on the racks.
Saturday & Sunday (Morning Shift, Afternoon Shift):
- Equipment Sales (upstairs boots, downstairs skis) – K2 racers and up
- Security, greeters and crowd control
- Check-out Desk (equipment check-off and cashiers)
Sunday 4pm – tear-down